Bostik, Inc. has announced the judges for its upcoming Bostik’s Signature Spaces™ design competition: THE ART OF HARDWOOD FLOORING™ DESIGN CONTEST.
Scott Banda, Bostik’s Director of Marketing and Business Development stated, “We’ve assembled a prestigious team of industry experts in specialty materials, hardwood flooring, building design and construction and are absolutely thrilled to be bringing the Vegas strip yet another out-of-the-box, awarding winning Signature Space design.”
The judges for the contest are…
- Martin Brudnizki, President/Principal, Martin Brudnizki Design Studio/London & New York
- Brendan Sodikoff, Principal, Hogsalt Hospitality Management LLC.
- Brenda Kubasta, CEO/OshKosh Designs
- Michael Martin, President/CEO National Wood Flooring Association
- Joyen Vakil, Senior Vice President of Design & Development, MGM Resorts International
- Scott Banda, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Bostik
The winning design, slated to be installed in a new steakhouse within Las Vegas’ new Park MGM Resort, is currently under development by MGM Resorts International and Sydell Group. Additionally, the winner will receive an amazing trip for two to Paris, France, courtesy of Bostik.