Floor Covering Installer (FCI) recently announced the winners of its third annual Installation Awards. 2016’s contest was sponsored by ProKnee and Schönox/HPS North America and featured a few firsts—including two repeat winners and the first tie in a category.
Along with a plaque commemorating their achievement, all winners will receive a pair of ProKnee Custom Model 0714 and AP16 All Purpose kneepads, courtesy of ProKnee.
As in previous years, 2016’s contest awarded the best and most creative installations in a range of flooring categories in both commercial and residential settings.
Commercial winners are:
- Carpet—John Lancor, H.J. Martin and Son, Inc.
- Ceramic Tile/Stone—Spectra Contract Flooring
- Resilient (tie)—Adair Commercial Flooring, Inc. and Preferred Flooring
Residential winners are:
- Hardwood/Laminate—Joseph Rocco, Artistic Floors by Design, who has swept this category all three years
- Carpet—David Griego, Far Out Floors (his second win in this category)
- Ceramic Tile/Stone—Leandro Nascimento, Professional Flooring Services