Arboritec, a leading waterborne floor finish company, is currently seeking highly motived Sales Techs to join our team in the Philadelphia/NYC, Chicago/Midwest and ATL/Nashville/Charlotte Markets. As a Sales Tech, you will play a pivotal role in educating customers and users about Arboritec’s cutting-edge product, as well as conducting engaging product demos.
- Increase sales in your territory by building a strong relationship with your distribution customers as well as the local contractors in each market.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing exceptional customer service and support.
- Set up product knowledge meetings to educate customers on Arboritec’s unique technology within our waterborne finish.
- Oversee demonstration and training seminars where you will apply our different finish products while educating new and existing customers on the proper application methods.
- Assist customer in the field on jobsites by providing oversite on how to properly apply Arboritec finish.
- Collaborate with the National Sales Director to identify and pursue new business opportunities in the assigned markets.
- Work closely with the National Sales Director and marketing team when launching new products and promotions.
- Report weekly with all the contractors and customers you have met with and add them to our database.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to effectively position Arboritec’s product in the market.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate concepts in a clear and concise manor.
- Proven experience in sales or customer-facing roles, preferably in the Wood Flooring industry.
- Ability to travel extensively (50-70%) to meet with customers and attend industry events.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to work independently with minimal supervision but also have strong reporting capabilities to report to the National Sales Director.
- Must maintain a professional image during all work events including all travel for work.
- Must have knowledge and capability of laying finish
- Ideal candidate for Philadelphia/NYC market would reside in Philadelphia or near NYC
- Ideal candidate for Chicago/Midwest market would reside in the Chicago area.
- Ideal candidate for the ATL/Nashville/Charlotte market would reside in the Charlotte area
At Arboritec, we offer a competitive salary and performance-based incentives. Join our dynamic team and be a part of our exciting journey in revolutionizing the industry with our cutting-edge product.
Interested parties should email a resume to HR@arboritec.com