Synchrony announced an agreement to provide a financial services program to homeowners and professional customers of Floor & Decor. Through Synchrony, the new Floor & Decor financing program features a professional private label credit card for contractors to manage project-related purchases and bulk purchases.
“We are expanding our footprint across the United States to offer our customers the tailored payment and financing solutions they need for big or small purchases occurring in-person or digitally,” said Trevor Lang, president of Floor & Decor. “By partnering with Synchrony, we expect to continue to provide a dynamic financial ecosystem with a broad range of products and services, attractive value propositions, and seamless experiences that meet our customers’ needs.”
Through Synchrony, the new Floor & Decor financing program features:
- A professional private label credit card for contractors to manage project-related purchases and bulk purchases, including promotional financing for six months on purchases over $299.
- A consumer private label credit card, including promotional financing for six months on purchases up to $499, 12 months on purchases $499 or more, and 48 months at 6.99% APR on purchases over $2,500.
- Enhanced fraud-mitigation capabilities
- Responsible underwriting and credit line assignments
- A prequalification process where consumers can get a credit decision in seconds without an impact to their credit score.
- A streamlined application process, including Synchrony’s dApply, which allows customers to apply via their personal devices.