The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) has announced that registration is now open for the 2023 Wood Flooring Expo, which will be held from May 2-4 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, at the Wisconsin Center. The NWFA Wood Flooring Expo is the largest trade show and conference worldwide dedicated exclusively to real wood flooring. Take advantage of early registration today and save $50.
“This year’s Expo theme is ‘Make it Happen,’ and attending is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the industry’s best, network with peers, and explore the latest trends and innovations,” says Michael Martin, NWFA CEO & President. “With its vibrant culture and beautiful scenery, Milwaukee is the perfect location to host us. Attendees will not only have the chance to learn and grow professionally but also experience the unique charm and hospitality of this centrally located city.”
This year’s Expo will feature:
- More than 30 speakers
- Education sessions designed to help attendees hone technical skills, grow their business, and stay ahead of market trends
- New product demonstrations and exhibitions on the trade show floor
- NWFA Certified Professionals Pre-Expo Symposium
- Numerous networking opportunities
- Announcement of the 2023 NWFA “Wood Floor of the Year” winners
- Road Rally Party at the Harley-Davidson Museum
For more information about attending or exhibiting, please visit nwfaexpo.org.