The Stairbuilders and Manufacturers Association’s Stair Academy will present Stair Balustrade in Smyrna, Georgia, June 13-15. This 3-day hands-on course is focused on teaching post-to-post and over-the-post handrail theory, skills, and basic installation and will be hosted by SMA Member Coffman Stair Parts.
The fixtures, materials, and instructional workbook required for hands-on balustrade installation training are provided to each student.
Class highlights include:
- 3-Day, Hands-On Course
- Balustrade Theory with Calculations and Layouts
- Newel, Baluster, and Handrail Placement
- Over-the-Post and Post-to-Post Techniques
- Cable, Iron, and Wood In-Fill Styles
- Radius Level Balustrade Layouts
Visit stairways.org/sma-stair-academy to learn more and to register.