About California Wood Floors:
A family business since 1985, California Wood Floors built its reputation around two things: fine craftsmanship and our collaborative approach with architects and designers. We’re team players who really listen to our clients. Because our company culture is one of mutual respect, integrity, and humor, we work and play well together – and with others. There’s a harmony people tell us they feel when we’re on the job, and that makes for good communication and great outcomes.
We are actively looking for an energetic Sales Associate to join our team in Redwood City! This person will work hand in hand with the Senior Sales team in managing sales projects, assist with sales proposals, handle job walk throughs and inspections as well as offer field support for staff. The ideal candidate must be adaptable, compassionate and team oriented with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff. We are growing quickly and want someone who can grow with us!
- Assist with sales proposal and upselling
- Job walk throughs / inspections
- Project management
- CAD take offs (Planswift)
- Sample runner
- Canvasing / leads
- Field Support – helping with miscellaneous field errands and related tasks for some of the finish and installation leads
- One year in a sales or sales support role
- Positive attitude
- Strong people skills
- Knowledge of flooring products and installations methods – big plus
- Ability to problem solve while providing excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt to different situations that might arise
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19
This job offers benefits as well as competitive pay that is commensurate with experience. Contact: email@example.com.