Virginia Abrasives Corporation, a leader in providing the construction business the tools they need to succeed for 50 years, is currently seeking a dynamic and energetic Inside Sales Representative to maintain existing customer relationships and develop new ones!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Builds committed, long-term customer relationships based on a foundation of trust and commitment between yourself and existing clients.
• Locates and develops prospective customers through a wide variety of avenues including referrals, web inquires, trade shows, phone calls, and out-of-the-box thinking.
• Masters knowledge of the full line of VAC product offerings and be able to quickly anticipate customer needs and recommend the best products for their needs.
• Consistently delivers a high volume of outbound telephone calls to existing customers and new prospects to maximize sales and develop new business opportunities by demonstrating usefulness of additional items outside of the customer’s normal order.
• Must be detail- and goal-oriented and be able to deliver excellent customer service and have the ability to work independently while following company standards and selling techniques.
• Must be able to adhere to pricing guidelines, consistently exceed sales goals, increase existing sales, build new relationships, and carefully maintain existing relationships.
• Professional conduct and communications with customers is required along with an ability to read and adjust selling and communication techniques to serve to a wide variety of customers.
• The company’s “value proposition” is the core of the telephone sales effort, and this value proposition is to be used in all sales interactions with the clients.
• Required to meet daily goals of 30 outbound calls and be on the phone for a minimum of 3 hours with customers and prospects.
• Proactively promotes a variety of product and price promotions through telephone sales activity
• Assists Customer Service by answering rollover calls, processing customer orders using accurate item numbers, product descriptions, and pricing.
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• No nights
• Inside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• One location
Interested applicants can submit their resumes to BHoffman@VirginiaAbrasives.com.