WoodCo is a leading custom wood flooring manufacturer with five generations of wood knowledge and expertise.
We manufacture everything wood including but not limited to: hardwood flooring available in standard or custom sizes, custom wood stair parts to match your hardwood floors, wood wall boards, reclaimed wood beams, mantels, and lumber. We specialize in reclaimed wood flooring, European oak flooring, French oak flooring, wide plank flooring, long length flooring, and patterned flooring.
Our mission is, “Enhancing your designs through our expertise and personalized service.”
You can learn more about our company by visiting www.woodco.com.
What we are looking for;
We are looking for an experienced wood flooring sales rep to help expand our sales team. Our main office and manufacturing facilities are in San Antonio, TX, but we are looking for sales reps to help cover our growing customer base all over North America. The following areas are where we are most interested in targeting, but, no matter where you are located, if you have experience with high end and custom wood flooring sales, please apply!
- Chicago Area
- Minneapolis Area
- California Area
- New York – North East USA Area
- Florida – South East USA Area
As a wood flooring sales rep, you should be organized, be able to negotiate and have the ability to foster relationships with customers. You will be responsible to handling accounts, including distributors, as well as setting up new accounts.
Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate communication with customers and build long-term relationships to achieve business goals.
Wood Flooring Sales Rep Duties and Responsibilities
- Create new accounts to sell high end solid & engineered wood flooring too.
- Using lead sources, industry knowledge and sales data to establish and execute sales calls and meetings on a daily basis.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, emails and in person visits.
- Work with the Inside Sales team to provide customer service before, during and after the sales transaction.
- Administer and maintain all required sales data and business intelligence in the CRM.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Sales experience in a B2B wood flooring sales environment. Ideal experience would include exposure to and experience with the following:
- —Long sales cycles
- —Multiple decision makers
- —Project bid procedures
- —Variable pricing structure
- Strong presentation and communication skills and abilities including the ability to deliver sales presentations to senior designers and principals within major firms and corporations.
- Ability and desire to work in a team structure that requires strong communications, willingness to share in successes and to work collaboratively on projects and sales processes.
- A Minimum of a college education would normally be looked for.
- Professional and business-appropriate dress, personal behaviors and conduct considered vital to the effectiveness of this position.
- Self-motivation and persistence.
- A dedicated work ethic.
- Medical / Dental / Vision /Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- High Commission % on sales ($$$)
- and More…
Wood Flooring Requirements and Qualifications
- 10 years of previous experience in sales
- Understanding of wood and flooring
- Experience selling solid unfinished wood flooring
- 2+ years of High end custom Solid & Engineered Wood Flooring Sales
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Experience working with Distributors
- Experience working as a Manufacturers Sales Rep
- Experience using CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong communication skills in written, verbal and presentation forms.
- Experience in the B2B Industry.
- Familiarity with Odoo CRM
- Existing relationships in flooring or surface covering industry
WoodCo is a fast growing company that has plenty of opportunities for growth within the company!