The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) recognized 11 recipients with NWFA Service Awards during its Wood Flooring Expo held in Tampa, Florida. Presentations were made during the “Final Dive” closing session held on Friday, April 13.
NWFA’s Service Award program recognizes individuals who demonstrate dedication and
commitment to their profession. Individuals earning NWFA Service Awards actively participate in the advancement of industry programs, projects, and initiatives through volunteerism. Achievements are awarded based on a cumulative summation of areas of service within the NWFA. These areas include, but are not limited to, participation on NWFA boards and committees, participation in the Hardwood Federation Fly-In, NWFACP proctoring, and contributions to Hardwood Floors magazine.
Recipients of the 2018 awards are as follows:
- Jason Elquest, Blackhawk Floors, Inc.
- Bill Harrington, Baker Hardwood Flooring
- Richard Kass, Master Flooring Inspectors & Consultants
- Bill Ptak, DuraSeal
- Kirk Roberts, Bona
- Mike Welch, E.J. Welch Company
- Michael Dittmer, Michael Dittmer Wood Floors
- Tony Miraldi, Somerset Wood Products, Inc.
- Toby Merrill, DuraSeal
- Dan Natkin, Mannington Mills, Inc.
- Matt Thrane, Gehl Flooring Supply
More information about NWFA’s Service Award program is available at www.nwfa.org/awards.aspx.