For the first time ever, the Omaha Children’s Museum has created a traveling exhibit that will appear in select cities throughout the U.S.
“Forever Forest” is all about trees. The exhibit was designed to help kids learn about where wood comes from, how it’s processed and transported and all the ways it can be used.
The traveling exhibit, on display in Omaha until April 2018, includes six core pieces.
First stops include:
- St. Louis, MO – Magic House Children’s Museum
- Spokane, WA – Mobius Children’s Museum
- Bentonville, AK – Scott Family Amazeum
- St. Paul, MN – Minnesota Children’s Museum
- Indianapolis, IN – Indiana State Museum
- Chattanooga, TN – Creative Discovery Museum
- Jersey City, NJ – Liberty Science Center