Grand Floors Ltd. is seeking a full-time job site estimator and sales professional to measure, quote, and sell residential floor coverings within our clients’ homes.
Grand Floors Background:
Our 30-year-old family run floor coverings retail business has grown by 250% in the last 5 years. We are looking for a full-time or part-time individual to join our team to help keep up with the demand for in-home estimates.
We run a very client centric operation and our reputation online and throughout the community exemplifies our commitment to hard work.
We carry an A+ Accredited Better Business Bureau rating and were also recently awarded the Consumer Choice Award for 2017 in our city.
Grand Floors offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, d
- Vacation and personal time package that provides a work/life balance.
- Career advancement opportunities
About the Estimator Role:
The in-home sales and estimation professional is responsible for providing estimates and quotes to our store traffic and online leads and educating these potential clients while on the job site.
The estimates are typically booked in the afternoons and evenings to accommodate our customers.
Minimum of a high school diploma; college degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
(Preferred) Formal training and experience in hardwood floor installation and maintenance, technical support, and/or sales.
(Preferred) At lest 5 years in floor covering sales and customer services
- Must have 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Must demonstrate self-motivation, enthusiasm, organizational skills, and be goal-oriented.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication, and group presentation skills.
- Proficient computer skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must be able to travel as needed (approx. 80%)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Our website: http://grandfloors.ca
Please do not call or email the store about this job opportunity.