5280 Floors is proud to be one of the few Bona Certified contractors in the U.S. We are family-owned and trusted hardwood floor professionals who believe in high quality, a safe working environment, and providing a client experience like no other. We pride ourselves in our “can-do” attitude, and we value our employees as much as we value our clients. We are located in beautiful Denver, Colorado. If this job description & location sounds good to you, please apply.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a new team member – a Project Manager. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and leading all field operations as well as maintaining high quality service and happy customers. This is a great opportunity for an organized candidate with excellent time-management skills.
- Manage field staff
- Manage and control inventory and equipment
- Manage all client related tasks including estimates, work orders, material management, and client communication.
- Create, manage, and document process improvement.
- Manage all projects in project management software
- Manage and document all expenses
- Assist in organizing payroll
- Any other special projects based on business needs.
- Working knowledge of hardwood installation and refinishing, equipment, and tools preferred but not required.
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and other basic business programs and technology.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to connect well with clients.
- Possess superb and professional communication skills – verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellence in planning, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Able to multi-task based on business needs.
- Ability to pass background check.
We offer a unique work environment, where empowerment and strong company culture are at the core of all daily decisions.
The Next Step:
Curious to find out more about 5280 Floors? Visit our website at http://www.5280floors.com/. You can apply by submitting your resume on our website and ‘flooring us’ with why you would be a good candidate and applying directly to https://www.5280floors.com/contact-us/join-our-team/.
5280 Floors is proud to be one of the few Bona Certified contractors in the U.S. In addition to a strong culture, procedures and processes are mapped and tracked to ensure we provide a consistent client experience. We pride ourselves on punctuality, performance, and professionalism at every level. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.
No calls please.