Outside Sales Representative for Hardwood Distributor
Intermountain Wood Flooring is a fast-growing hardwood distributor with 16 locations servicing installers and flooring dealers. Our Core Purpose is “To Enhance the Quality of Life for All We Associate With.” This purpose guides how we support customers and employees alike. We are seeking an individual with installation and industry experience to fill an outside sales position covering the Portland, Salem, and surrounding market. This position requires an ability to quickly establish relationships of trust with existing and new clients through effective selling.
Responsibilities of the Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager:
- Maximize sales potential with active customers using the current stable base of business.
- Aggressively prospect for new accounts through new business development.
- Selling product displays to retail dealers. Train and support the dealers’ sales staff to maximize their potential with our product lines.
- Selling unfinished flooring and related sundry items to installers using technical industry and installation expertise.
- Be proactive and self motivated in developing product and industry expertise. You will be required to obtain the NWFA Professional Sales Certification.
- Act with absolute honesty and integrity. Hold yourself accountable. Work well with the team.
- Provide the best customer service by going the extra mile.
- 2 yrs flooring industry preferred. Retail flooring, interior design, or hardwood flooring installation experience is highly desirable.
- 2 yrs outside sales experience in B2B or repeat, relationship selling.
- Some college education is desired, but not required.
- Pre-employment drug screens are required.
- Valid and clean driver’s license is required.
Compensation: Depends on experience. Will include a base salary plus commission, plus a sales reimbursement.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Personal Time-Off, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing, & More.
Full time position: Monday through Friday, generally between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
Looking to fill immediately.
Interested candidates may apply by emailing their resume directly to Kalon Partridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.