If you are new to the forum,
you must register a free account
before you can post.

Login Name:

Password:

register | lost password   open id
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Sanding & Finishing » Bona Flexi sand

Anything related to sanding or finishing.
8/26/2011 8:57:34 PM

Mark
Mark
Does anyone have or tried the Bona Flexi Sand buffer with the multi disc plate??
0 permalink
8/28/2011 6:52:41 AM

Mark
Mark
Any feed back would be nice, since i've owned a few bona machines the bona belt, the bona edger and the bona dcs 110 that cost me $4500.00 and my $150.00 shop vac had more suction.. they all turned out to be duds and very costly at that so i've told myself to hear from others that use machines out in the field before i buy something fresh out expecially bona..
TIA
0 permalink
8/30/2011 5:55:31 PM

Jason Vivash
Jason Vivash
I did some research and ended up going with the Trio. It's worth every penny. It's nice and heavy and very powerful. I had no idea floors could look this good. It has a good track record with being around for a while. I agree with you on the DCS 110 as I have one sitting in my shop as well. I do love my 10" Bona Belt though, I'm on my second one. Good Luck
0 permalink
9/1/2011 4:51:30 AM

Mark
Mark
How long has the fexi sand buffer been around? I thought they just came out.. I like the idea of the plate with the six 5" discs on it..
0 permalink
9/1/2011 8:44:54 AM

johannes
johannes
Bona introduced this unit during the last NWFA show, it is a unit similar to the CENO Satellite sander buffer attachment which is made completely from metal. The Bona flexi plate is made from synthetic materials.

Not sure if this attachment can be purchased by itself or if it is a complete unit (including buffer) though. Try it out by your distributor before buying.

Johannes.
0 permalink
10/17/2011 6:57:05 PM

Jimmy Nguyen
Jimmy Nguyen
I bought it when it was first available. I love the buffer and it is certainly different. I do think it is a bit bulky, but the machine runs very smooth and has a low profile so it can go underneath cabinets. It is very solid and the drive plate is nice, because it can also run as a semi-hard plate with the Bona double sided disc. I don't know how much you use a buffer in your every work, but if you use it regularly, i would highly recommend it. It is pricier than all the other buffers i know, but it comes with lighting and you get the 6 disc drive plate attachment as well. Hope that helps.
0 permalink
10/19/2011 2:16:31 PM

speedracerred65
speedracerred65
The Flexi sand buffer and multi disc machine are going to work really well on your cut-up flooring as well as parquet or patterned floors. Will leave much smaller swirls which is also great for you darker stained floors. Mark have you contacted your Bona dist about your Atomic 110 unit? I believe that Bona has a motor upgrade available for that vacuum. Speedracer.mark d wrote:
Does anyone have or tried the Bona Flexi Sand buffer with the multi disc plate??
0 permalink

Home » Sanding & Finishing » Bona Flexi sand

CONNECT WITH HF
FEATURED SUPPLIERS